Welcome to Leon Blog...

Friday, September 24, 2010

信心之旅之寻找Visit Company


This semester is my final semester, with busying finding my internship company for my semester 8. Luckily thanks God, I am finally find the intern company before I am back to UUM, because while I am back to UUM will be faced some assignment problem that is Visit Company for my robotic automation paper and project paper. For project paper, thanks god too… my friend will fetch me go it. Because he also doing the same company with me so god have prepare an angel to me and let me save the cost and time. At here, I am more focus on finding the company for Paper of Robotic and Automation.
Paper of Robotic and Automation is one of my major paper and this paper, the candidate should go to visited an industrial and do a report. At 29.9.2010, I am quite happy because God has opened a way to Me; He let my non Christian friend get the company for visited. But unforcunery I received a sms to tell me, the company rejected us our reply and we need to find other company in short of time. At that time, I am really learned how to thanks God, I am without any complain to GOD WHY… I believe god have his plan some more I am think god want me go more nearest don’t go Kuilim. So I found the company around Penang area, I am get a lot information because of when I found already over office hours, so I should be call it tomorrow morning or noon. I am plan, o no... Tomorrow morning I need to go church and afternoon got philosophy class, when I m need to call it to ask. I am plan call it when finish worship. So I am not bother it so much just focus on worshiped God. When the talk is start a while, I received a called from my group members, she going to told me, we get another company already but need to go at 1st October 2010. Really thanks God, because 28.9.2010 got some training, I am not sure whether I am join it or not, but I will consider it. Some more 29.9.2010 got class, and if I am go out the whole day sure will be much tried and it need to take a lot of time to recover back my energy.
For here I want go to mention sometime when we faced some problem please Don’t Complain… coz anything happen have HIS special Planning, so what we can do it just believe it. He will prepare the best one to you. So here I can determine when you not complain you get much than you complain… …
Leon 25th Sept 2010 1:37am

No comments:

Post a Comment